Phrases for resumes
The main resume words recommendation when writing a resume is this: don't be shy. Be bold and proud of what you have achieved and what you can do.
Use compelling professional phrases when describing your personality, abilities, experience, and accomplishments. Ask yourself: what is my way of working? What is my way of thinking? What are my goals? What have I already accomplished? What do I want?
For each statement used, mentally ask a question that you might be asked at a job interview: "your resume says that...", "could you give a specific example from your work experience", etc. Make sure you think of a really good answer that presents convincing evidence.
You should use words such as: good, very, excellent, intense, energetic, proactive, and patient.
Below is a more complete list of persuasive phrases that will help you make an immediate, positive impression. However, in order to make these phrases more effective, you should use your personal examples.
- Useful phrases to describe your abilities:
- determined and tenacious
- enterprising and proactive
- good strategic judgment and vision
- results-oriented, consistent and methodical
- self-sufficient and confident
- thorough and accurate
- Responsible, diligent and conscientious
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team
- looks for and finds solutions to problems
- tolerant and understanding
- Has good planning and organizational skills
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- high integrity and honesty
- Technically competent/qualified (in anything)
- energetic and positive attitude
- Calm, responsible, and persistent approach to achieving goals
- Responsible, confident and easygoing team player
- provides reliable support and creates favorable working environment
- full of energy and determination to succeed
- conscientious and reliable excellent organizational skills
- excellent communication skills
- creative and innovative
- proactive and dynamic approach to work
- successful project management
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.